Monday, May 3, 2010

Olivia Cannon Workin' hard


Olivia and I must be working hard because she overslept for school this morning and I had insomnia last night. I think she has only over slept one other time in the past year. I hope she remembered everything she needed for school. I have had intermittent problems with insomnia recently, especially since I have been working on this project. In the past couple of weeks I have had difficulty going to sleep and then waking early. I guess it is all the excitement of what is going on. So when I can't sleep I get up and do something. Sometimes I do housework, but usually I get up and work on a paper (I am in graduate school), or I might do some research, or I work on the tour itinerary, "Play Across America Tour". I need to remember to call Wade Martin about the launch party.  http://www.oliviacannon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment