Thursday, May 20, 2010

Olivia Cannon's New & Complete website: www.oliviacannon.com

I can't believe it.  I finished the www.oliviacannon.com website.  Ten pages in ten days, whew!!  It was my first. It was kind of rough at first.  There was a steep learning curve, but with www.godaddy.com and their assistance I was able to search, and purchase a domain accompanied with Website Tonight web builder program.  When I got stuck all I had to do was call them.  There is a technician on call 24 and 7.  It was great!  I never felt stupid or ignorant, they just walked me through it.  And once I learned the basics, I was off and running.  Now www.oliviacannon.com has 10 full pages of information, pics, videos, her bio, her gig calendar, and links to facebook and back here to the blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment